Unless it is specifically noted in the lease contract, end-of-lease cleaning is the responsibility of the renter. Renters are required to return the property to the landlord in a clean and tidy condition, just like they received it before moving in.
However, end-of-lease cleaning can be quite a burden. When moving out as a residential tenant, most renters are focused on the new place and trying to make sure all their stuff gets there in one piece. Once they move in, they become occupied with setting the place up. Cleaning out the old place falls down in the priority list and can be a major inconvenience.
This is where we come in. Cleaning Melbourne Services offers professional end-of-lease cleaning services for residential and commercial renters. Our cleaners will ensure that the property is well swept, dusted and washed to the satisfaction of the landlord, helping you get your deposit back with ease.
Commercial and Residential End-of-Lease Cleaning
Whether you need end-of-lease cleaning for your home, apartment, office building or commercial store you can fully depend on us to provide the best cleaning service in the city of Melbourne.
We provide our Cleaning Services for the following.
- Leftover trash is removed
- Sinks and washers are scrubbed and sanitized
- Countertops and range tops are washed and cleaned
- The exterior of all appliances is cleaned. This includes the refrigerator, oven and washers
- Microwave and any other cooking devices are cleaned inside and out
- Cabinet doors are wiped down and cabinets are cleaned from the inside
- Window sills are cleaned
- Tables and chairs are dusted and cleaned
- Floor is vacuumed and washed
- Vanities, sinks, showers, bathtubs, chrome fixtures cleaned, scrubbed and sanitized
- Tiles are washed and cleaned
- Toilets are disinfected inside and out including the base and the area behind toilets
- Mirrors are cleaned and wiped
- Toilet paper holder and towel rods cleaned
- Window sills cleaned
- Trash is emptied
- Floors are vacuumed, hand washed and disinfected
- Trash is emptied and leftover garbage disposed of
- All areas and walls are dusted and cobwebs removed
- Switchboards are cleaned
- Mirrors are cleaned
- Window sills are cleaned
- Floors are vacuumed and washed
Why Use Cleaning Melbourne Services
While it is possible to handle the end-of-lease cleaning on your own, you should not underestimate the amount of work required to do it. In some cases, it takes 2 to 3 people to get the job done and it can take hours to clean the place to the level that would satisfy the landlord.
This is because end-of-lease cleaning involves much more work than your typical weekly cleaning. You have to deal with fixtures and spaces behind the furniture that have not been cleaned in a very long time.
You will also find hard-to-remove stains and grime that requires heavy washing and chemical application. It makes sense to leave the work in the hands of professionals that have experience of cleaning this type of mess.
Cleaning Melbourne Services has a team of professional cleaners that are skilled in these kinds of jobs. Our cleaners know what landlords and real estate agents are looking for and they will make sure that you get to fulfill landlord requirements.